In 2021, Takeda & Associates Tax Consulting office was founded by Ryutaro Takeda after working at Deloitte Tohmatsu Tax Co., and has been providing tailor-made proposals and services to enhance the corporate value of clients.
Takeda & Associates Tax Consulting office is a tax and accounting office specializing in tax consulting and tax compliance services for Japanese and multinational companies. Our mission is to work closely with clients to reduce corporate/individual tax liability and maximize after-tax cash flow and wealth. We provide the highest quality tax advisory, tax planning, tax return preparation and accounting services to clients.
We are also committed to becoming an integral part of your business by leveraging our strengths in understanding client needs and accumulating knowledge in each industry.
We provide tax compliance and tax consulting services to Japanese affiliates of foreign companies.
JAPAN TAX PREPARATION
- Corporate Income Tax
- Local Inhabitants and Enterprise Tax
- Consumption Tax
- Business Premises Tax
- Depreciable Assets Tax
- Tax notifications
JAPAN ACCOUNTING COMPLIANCE
- Preparation of statutory financial statements based on JGAAP
- Preparation of fixed assets list
- Day-to-day Japan tax advisory
- Tax provision in Japan
- Tax planning for Japan’s earning stripping rule, thin capitalization rule, foreign tax credit etc.
- Advice on cross-border transaction
- Preparation/Review of tax package
- Support of tax audit
– Ryutaro Takeda is a Managing Partner of Takeda & Associates Tax Consulting office. He has over 10 years of experience in providing international tax advisory and tax compliance services to Japanese and foreign companies across a wide range of industries, including IT, software, pharmaceuticals, medical device, private equity, manufacturing, apparel and entertainment etc.
Ryutaro Takeda is a Certified Public Tax Accountant
- Office name
- Takeda & Associates Tax Consulting Office
- Managing Partner
- Ryutaro Takeda
- Professional memberships
- Tokyo Certified Tax Accountants Association (registration number 131792)
- 4F Ami hall, 1-1-3 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0002
You can use this form for any inquiries to our office regarding requests for fee estimates, inquiries of our services and request for business alliances from professionals etc.
If you contact us using the inquiry form, we will try to reply to you as soon as possible, but we appreciate your understanding in advance that the contact may be delayed due to various reasons.